Over the past twenty years, thousands of people have walked through the gates of Dunderry Park, Co. Meath. This space, created twenty years ago, to provide respite, care, creativity and nature connection for those seeking it, celebrates its birthday this year and we are hosting an exciting festival style symposium to mark the date. We invite all those around the world to come and join the festivities.
The Event will include
- Inspiring talks and workshops from leading speakers in the UK and Ireland (TBA)
- The Spirit of Folk Stage including traditional Irish and World Music performances
- The Largest night-time drumming circle Ireland has seen; hosted by Barra of Sli na Croi
- Jungian, transpersonal and shamanic talks and lectures
- Shamanic and Druidic ceremonies and workshops with Martin Duffy and Annette Peard
- Forage and Forment Walking tours of The Park
- African Tribal belly dance and Shamanic Yoga Dance workshops
- Storytelling and Spoken Word in the candlelit cairn
And lots, lots more to be announced!!!
All speakers announced next week!!!
Be part of the magic!
- Children are welcome (free of charge)
- Book accommodation in the house (limited so book early)
- This is an alcohol-free event
- Free camping and parking on the grounds of the Park
€95.00 includes all talks, workshops and events. All funds go towards The Oaktree Charitable Trust Fund.