"Align yourself with the Moon's energy and live in the flow in 2019" 5 practical & easy steps to follow the lunar energy and live an easier, healthier & more productive life in 2019.
Date: 26th January 2019 Time: 10 am till 1 pm
Venue: Withford House Hotel, Wexford
[Cost includes "Véro's Lunar Workbook" (PDF format, valued at €15), handouts, tea/coffee+Biscuits]
My passion is to teach people how to work with their energy - as opposed to against it. Becoming aware of your energy and of what influences it will start you on a path to an easier & healthier life.
The Moon is one of the many factors that affect our mood, energy & productivity levels, as well as our mental, emotional & physical health.
From an early age I became aware of the impact on the Moon on my energy levels and over the years I have developed a practical, easy & fun process that anyone can use to start working with this great energy - this is what I teach in this workshop.
This is a 3 hour workshop during which you will learn this process, step by step. You will learn:
- How to become aware of what affects your energy
- The various phases of the Moon with their qualities.
- Which moons might affect you most.
- How this energy can affect you negatively if your plan is not aligned with it.
- How to successfully work with intentions & goals.
- 5 easy & fun steps to put this knowledge into a definite plan for the year (month by month) for an easier, healthier & more productive 2019.
What you will get in this workshop:
* My "Véro's Lunar Workbook" (PDF format) valued at €15. This workbook is included in the cost of the workshop or reimbursed if you have already bought it.
* A complete monthly lunar plan for the year 2019
* Each participant also gets €10 off any first healing session they book with Véro Rooney before 28th February 2019.
This workshop is for anyone over 18 years old, who is ready to make lasting changes and implement new healthy habits in 2019 to bring back confidence & joy into their life.
No previous knowledge nor specific abilities are required.
Please bring (optional):
- Some color pens (although some will be provided on the day)
- Your favorite 2019 diary (optional but might be handy to wrap up everything you learn on the day).
Note: I am not an astrologer and I won't do your birth/astrology chart, nor will I discus zodiacal signs on the day.
The purpose of this workshop is to empower its participants with easy & fun tools so they can start using the Moon's energy for their benefit.
To book your spot, PM me or call/txt 0861034878.
Payment is in full via Paypal before 26th January or in cash or cheque on the day (sorry no card).
Note: if you choose to pay via Paypal, as soon as I receive your payment I will send you my "Véro's Lunar Workbook" (ebook in PDF format).
Directions and other details will be emailed the week of the workshop, but feel free to contact me with any questions.
About Véronique (Véro) Rooney
Energy healing for the busy women who is ready for change and the life she knows she truly deserves.
In my healing practice, Tap2Heal, I create a safe & confidential, holistic healing environment which includes one to one healing appointments, holistic workshops, mind & body classes & motivational talks. I have found that so many hard working skilled women struggle to balance their personal, public & professional personas. Feeling overwhelmed for too long, they end up secretly suffering from anxiety, stress, lack of confidence and depression. Many even start experiencing recurring physical aches & pains. My holistic healing packages are specially tailored to respond to my clients’ specific needs. My sessions are non-judgmental, non-invasive, yet powerful & efficient. I teach my clients new practical & fun tools, as well as holistic skills that enable them to regain their confidence and finally make the lasting changes they need to live a healthier & happier life.
I am also French and, for over 25 years, I have run a translation & teaching business. I teach & train all levels & ages, individuals (one-to-one), couples & groups.
I am married and live with my Irish husband & 3 sons in Foulksmills, Co. Wexford.
Feel free to share this event with whoever you think might be interested